[Magictour] Re: New version 1.2a

From: NovaTex Systems <hmackay_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: ven. juin 27 2003 - 00:12:50 W. Europe Daylight Time

JC,

The current client has been running for close to 20 hours now, should I
bother installing version 1.2a seeing as I will loose all my work?

Problem is that I only have one processor, P4 3.06GHz, but when the
Hyper-Threading technology is enabled in the CMOS, WinXP Pro thinks that
my system actually has two CPU's. This option was created for
multitasking environments but I'm only running one client, therefore one
task.

Cheers,

Hugues Mackay
VP International Operations
NovaTex Systems

Voice (902) 469-1543
Pager (902) 459-1209
Fax (831) 417-6237

| Dallas | Halifax | Melbourne | Paris | London |